[CIG-SHORT] potential collaboration with deal.II for short-term tectonics

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Nov 20 09:00:36 PST 2007

Hi all:

Wolfgang Bangerth, who is the primary developer of the AMR library deal.II,
has reiterated his interest in working with members of the CIG community to
develop some sample geodynamics codes using deal.II. If you are interested,
please send an email to Wolfgang, myself, or the cig-short mailing list.

Brad