[CIG-SHORT] PyLith version 1.1.1

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Apr 21 14:09:54 PDT 2008

Hi all:

Since the release of PyLith version 1.1.0, we realized we did not test the
source distribution tarballs. Upon testing the source distribution tarballs,
we discovered a number of files were missing from the spatialdata and PyLith
1.1.0 source distributions. These files were in the SVN repository but not
the source distributions. Updated tarballs that include these missing files
for the spatialdata and PyLith source distributions are now available on the
PyLith distribution page. This update corresponds to PyLith version 1.1.1. No
changes were made to the code itself, so the binary distribution is
unaffected.