[CIG-SHORT] visualize velocity vectors with paraview

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Jan 28 16:00:29 PST 2008

Jiangning-

When the problem contains a fault, the solution field contains forces
associated with the Lagrange multipliers in the cohesive cells. See
http://www.geodynamics.org/pipermail/cig-short/2008-January/000288.html for
more information. We have eliminated this issue in the development version
and hope to release version 1.1 in the next few weeks.