[CIG-SHORT] stress in vtk files

Tabrez Ali stali at purdue.edu
Sat May 17 13:21:21 PDT 2008

Yes I wanted to loop over multiple vtk files (containing displacement
data) and then subtract data in consecutive files to get the velocities.
Something like:

do i=1,500
(velocity_data_i.vtk) = (data in disp_i+1.vtk) - (data in disp_i.vtk)
end do

I think its easier for me to write a shell script for now.

Thanks anyway
Tabrez