[CIG-SHORT] Fwd:

lf1981 at mail.ustc.edu.cn lf1981 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Mon Oct 13 02:48:39 PDT 2008

Dear sir :
        Thanks for your prompt reply ,  I installed the pylith from the  source
code following   the manual instruction , the pects-dev  was  installed under the
directory of  /home/lf
and others were installed by default ,under the directoy of  /usr/local .
        As the structions ,I set the envionment variables in the .bashrc as
follows:
export PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin:/home/lf/petsc-dev/bin
export  PETSC_ARCH=linux-gnu-cxx-debug
export PETSC_DIR=/home/lf/petsc-dev
export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages
       When I configure the pyliith  by the manner "./configure" ,it seems
nothing
wrong ,but when I take the next step "make " , it  failed. I had put the
config.log and make.log to the attachment ,  can  you   help  me  to resolve it ,
Thank you very much .

      Sincerely  Fengli