[CIG-SHORT] problem building PyLith from source

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Oct 14 15:37:50 PDT 2008

Fengli-

Are you using the source tarballs for 1.3.0 from the CIG website or the
development versions of PyLith and PETSc from the SVN and mercurial
repositories?

If you are using code checked out from the SVN and mercurial repositories, you
should update both your PyLith and PETSc source code and rebuild.

Brad