[CIG-SHORT] Can you help me,please?

punishervip punishervip at 163.com
Sun Apr 19 05:58:58 PDT 2009

Dear sir or madam:
         I have got a copy of Pylith.It is really  a good and excellent software for the solution of dynamic and quasi-static tectonic deformation problems.It is very usefull to me to  study and solve practical problems in works.Thank you for your development!
        But now I encounter some troubles. I have the source code of pylith,and I guess Pylith was developed by programmers using python language.So I download a Python compiler tool , open a source code file(for example  a file named  MeshIO.py) , compile it and run.I found I succeed! Forther more ,If i chang a source code file (for example adding  some tips or comments to the source code file) when  I type 'pylith axialdisp.cfg' in command line ,I  found that tips or comments which I added in the source code file really were printed in monitor.
        My troubles was coming!
        I can't trace into functions defined in source code files.  I do'nt know which one of the source code files was first executed !    I want to know how pylith starts python and how pylith performs to calculate a given problem. I want to konw how programmers organize their codes to form a function.
        In a word I want to  analysis source code .Because, I have strong feelings that  if  I  understand  some  of  source  code  I  would really  master  Pylith .
         I am so sorry  for my poor english.I apologize.  can you  give  me  some  suggestions or opinions.Thanks a lot!
                                                                                                                                                             Your sincerely  x.xq
                                                                                                                                                                                                    4.19