[CIG-SHORT] REMINDER: PyLith user survey and 1 page research summaries

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Jan 22 11:39:36 PST 2009

A reminder to all working group members that we need your help in
completing two tasks:

PyLith User Survey

   We would appreciate it if all current users of PyLith would take a few
   minutes to fill out a short survey
(http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/workinggroups/short/user-survey-jan09),
   so that we can address usability issues while we continue to add the
   features that you want.

1 Pagers

   CIG will be attempting to renew its funding from NSF this year. An
important part of the proposal will be demonstrating how CIG software is
being used. If you use PyLith or other CIG software, please do your part
by submitting a one page summary of your research! This should be easy
to do by combining an abstract from a paper or presentation with a
couple of figures.
http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/proposalsndocs/documents/onepagers/index_html

Thanks,