[CIG-SHORT] PyLith 1.4

Charles Williams willic3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:31:19 PDT 2009

Hi Tabrez,

If it's not too much trouble, could you use the current SVN version?
I would first do a 'make clean', then get the SVN version, then do an
'autoreconf -if' in there.  Then go to your build directory (assuming
it's different than your source directory) and do configure, make,
make install.  If that doesn't work, we may just have to edit out
pylithinfo for now.  It's working for me, though, so it should be
working for you.  It's possible that the tarball has incomplete build
information for pylithinfo.

Charles

p.s.  A less drastic method (that may or may not work) is to first do
a 'make clean' in your build directory, an 'autoreconf -if' in your
source directory, and then configure, make, make install in your build
directory.  I doubt that this will work, but it's easy to do.

Charles A. Williams
Scientist
GNS Science
1 Fairway Drive, Avalon