[CIG-SHORT] problems in connecting the web

lf1981 at mail.ustc.edu.cn lf1981 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Mon Mar 30 03:24:07 PDT 2009

      Dear sir
           I am  a student of the University of Science and Technology of
China,and now using the Pylith to analysis some problems ,Thank you very much to
provide such convenience tool for us, However,we can't visit the web of
geodynamics.org in recent days,although we can vist other web of abroad smoothly.
Can you take some time to check it ? thank you very much

                                Best wish

                     sincerely Feng Li