[CIG-SHORT] Pylith output

Charles Williams willic3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:47:42 PDT 2010

As Matt already mentioned, you can use the Warp By Vector filter.  You will have to experiment with the scale factor to get the desired amount of distortion.  Keep in mind that the distortion in the figures is much larger than the actual deformation.  We magnify it so the distortion is obvious.

Charles

On 23/07/2010, at 10:17 AM, Omar Duran Triana wrote:

> To CIG_Pylith support
>
> Hi
>
> I try to use pylith in analysis of elastoplastic media in order to contrast with abaqus academic version; I have a simple question about the pylith output manager; When I run the examples distributed with the code and I visualize them in Paraview, the output in vtk files show the deformation in the non-deform model, in contrast with the pictures of user's manual that figures are quite distorted.
> Then, How I can to tell to Pylith to print vtk files in the deform model?
>
> thanks for your anwer
>
> Kind Regards
>

> OMAR YESID DURAN TRIANA
> Petroleum Engineering Student