[CIG-SHORT] PyLith configuration

Dustin Cote cotedm at gmail.com
Thu May 27 08:46:51 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to configure PyLith on a MacBook with OS X 10.5.8.  It looks like
the configure script is having trouble downloading spatialdata.  The link
listed in the configure script also appears to point to a blank page.  I'm
not quite sure why it is trying to download spatialdata in the first place
because I have it installed (correctly as far as I can tell).  I don't think
the problem is with downloading dependencies because it looks like merlin
was downloaded and installed just above in the config.log.  Is there a path
I need to set to solve this or am I in need of something more?  I've
attached my config.log and it looks like everything quits around line 565.
I would appreciate any help you could offer.  Thanks,

Dustin
--
Dustin Cote
Graduate Student