[CIG-SHORT] FW: Errror $make "nemesis"

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Oct 8 09:34:20 PDT 2010

Javier-

Please send the config.log from when you configured nemesis.

If you are following the instructions from the manual to install PyLith,
you may find the more detailed instructions in doc/install easier to
follow. This directory includes instructions specific to various
platforms, including ubuntu linux.

NOTE: It looks like you are logged in as root. You do not need to be
root to install PyLith. You can install PyLith into a non-system
directory such as $HOME/cig by specifying --prefix=$HOME/cig when
configuring the various packages.

Brad