[CIG-SHORT] Trouble Installing Stable Pylith 1.5 -- petscmesh.hh not found

Matthew Knepley knepley at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 20 17:03:54 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Brad Aagaard <baagaard at usgs.gov> wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> Send the config.log from configuring pylith.  I assume you did an svn
> update before configuring pylith.
>
> Charles and Matt-
>
> Can one of you build the stable branch with the current petsc dev to check
> if any of the latest pushes to petsc may have caused a problem.

I built not long ago. However, the proximate problem is clear. There is no
PETSC include path in the compile.

Barry did change around the library make var, but not include. I checked his
previous config, and the
strange thing was it had PETSC_C_INCLUDE jsut right, but there was a
PETSC_CXX_INCLUDE or
something like that which was empty.

    Matt

lead.