[CIG-SHORT] An error when running Pylith .

faqidiao faqidiao at asch.whigg.ac.cn
Wed Oct 26 03:13:02 PDT 2011

Brad,

   Thanks for your rapid response. I try my problem with new version (pylith-1.6.1). However, error still occurred.
Please find the attached error information.  I agree with you, this perhaps induced by the fault topology. BUT,
I have checked my Lagrit running and it's result , all seems well. So, I still  puzzled about this.

   I also attached my problem, and I don't know whether  you have time to run my model and check where the
problem is?

  Thank you again!

  Faqi Diao