[CIG-SHORT] Pylith install eror

Birendra jha bjha7333 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 01:58:30 PDT 2012

Dear developers,

I am getting following error while installing Pylith from the installer:

checking for Python.h... yes
checking whether -lpython2.7 is a shared library... yes
configure: downloading missing Python dependencies
configure: error: in `/home/user/build/pylith/nemesis-build':
configure: error: cannot download missing Python dependencies
See `config.log' for more details
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/user/build/pylith/nemesis-build'
make[3]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/user/build/pylith/nemesis-build'
make[2]: *** [nemesis] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/user/build/pylith'
make[1]: *** [installed_nemesis] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/build/pylith'
make: *** [installed_pylith] Error 2

I have attached the pylith/nemesis-build/config.log and pylith/config.log

I am getting this error during nemesis build. I had to install some missing packages (gfortran, python-dev, mpich2 and its 2 dev libraries, libcr-dev) along the way after I ran make for the first time.
Do I need to do a fresh install again?

Thanks
Birendra