[CIG-SHORT] Pylith install error

Birendra jha bjha7333 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 14:55:36 PDT 2012

Brad,

I am trying to follow your second advice:"use the system installed mpi".
I removed everything from /build/pylith except the downloaded tar.gz files (removed openmpi-1.4.3.tar.gz too). Ran configure without any mpi:

user at ubuntu:~/build/pylith$ /home/user/Documents/pylith-installer-1.6.3-0/configure --with-make-threads=1 --prefix=$HOME/pylith --enable-swig --enable-pcre

Ran make and again got the same error (log files attached).

Please help.

Thanks
Birendra