[CIG-SHORT] Pylith Install Error

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Aug 24 07:57:00 PDT 2012

Niz,

Please do not send large attachments to cig-short at geodynamics.org.

See the README file in the top-level PyLith source directory with the
changes related to migrating parameters from PyLith 1.5 to 1.6 and 1.6
to 1.7. The errors you are getting are related to the changes associated
with spatialdata labels documented in the README.

For the benchmarks, we try to keep the files in the repository
http://geodynamics.org/svn/cig/short/3D/PyLith/benchmarks/trunk
up to date, but we do sometimes miss some files. The files for tpv210 in
the repository are up-to-date.