[CIG-SHORT] CIG Short-Term Crustal Dynamics priorities 2012-2017

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Mar 5 11:55:01 PST 2012

Hi all,

It is time to update the short-term crustal dynamics working group
priorities for the rolling five-year CIG strategic plan. I have created
a draft of the priorities based on previous discussions and ongoing
conversations among the PyLith developers. As usual the list of
priorities is ambitious and we must prioritize our needs, especially
when it comes to developing earthquake cycle modeling versus
multi-physics capabilities.

***Please respond by Mon Mar 12.***

A general description of the working group activities and goals are
posted at
http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/community/workinggroups/short/workarea/planning/priorities2012

and PyLith development plans are posted at (you can also follow the link
on the page listed above)
http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/community/workinggroups/short/workarea/planning/priorities2012/pylith

The preferred method of response is to post your comments on these
pages. You can also send email to the cig-short at geodynamics.org email list.

Thanks,
Brad Aagaard