[CIG-SHORT] Debugging symbols

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Mar 12 08:29:27 PDT 2012

Birendra,

The pylith-installer configure just sets some basic parameters for
calling configure for each of the dependencies. If you want to tweak the
configure parameters for one or two packages, then I recommend you
either configure them manually (check the config.log for that package to
see what the pylith-installer did) or edit the pylith-installer Makefile.am.

We did not setup the pylith-installer to account for passing environment
variables on the configure command line. I will look into whether this
is a good option for fine tuning the build behavior.

Brad