[CIG-SHORT] Change in dt means new Jacobian

Birendra jha bjha7333 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 17:32:54 PDT 2012

Hi

1. Attached is the stdout from my run until now. ksp_view = true and ksp_gmres_restart = 500

2. Should I try direct solver with MUMPS? I will probably have to build Petsc again with --download-mumps=1 because I get error:
Matrix format seqaij does not have a solver package mumps for LU. Perhaps you must ./configure with --download-mumps

Thank you Charles for commenting on the role of dt in reforming Jacobian.

Thanks
Birendra