[CIG-SHORT] dynamic benchmark problem

Roby Douilly rdouilly at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 15 10:24:24 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to run the scec dynamic benchmark tpv15 for 100m. Each time I tried to run it, I got the error message below.
There is no error message when I run it for 200m. Is there a way to avoid this error.

Thanks,

Roby

RuntimeError: Determinant of Jacobian (9.85786e-07) for cell 1668 is smaller than minimum permissible value (1e-06)!

MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 0 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD
with errorcode -1.

NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill all MPI processes.
You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on
exactly when Open MPI kills them.
mpirun has exited due to process rank 0 with PID 17553 on
node chilmark.eas.purdue.edu exiting without calling "finalize". This may
have caused other processes in the application to be
terminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported here).
/opt/pylith/bin/nemesis: mpirun: exit 255
/opt/pylith/bin/pylith: /opt/pylith/bin/nemesis: exit 1

Roby Douilly
Graduate Student
Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences
Purdue University
550 Stadium Mall Dr.
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
rdouilly at purdue.edu