[CIG-SHORT] Save the date: Crustal Deformation Modeling workshop June 23-27, 2014

Sylvain Barbot sylbar.vainbot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 00:53:18 PST 2013

Hi Brad,

I would love to attend the workshop. Thanks for your continued efforts
for the community. I attended a great poster at AGU this year from
Andrew M. Bradley (ambrad at cs.stanford.edu). He seems determined to
build software useful to earthquake dynamicists. Paul Segall says he
won't be able to support him much longer (for another year and a half
or so.) It'd be nice to give Andrew a bit of a boost and invite him
for a talk during the meeting, if you think he's relevant.

Best wishes,
Sylvain