[CIG-SHORT] pylith1.8.0-0/openmpi build failing on OS X

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Jan 31 12:06:39 PST 2013

Richard,

Please try the updated installer (v1.8.0-1) posted on the PyLith webpage
http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/software/pylith/

I updated the spatialdata tarball that includes several bugfixes in the
SimpleGridDB unit tests.

To be safe you should remove everything from the previous installer
directory and the installed dependencies (i.e., where the PyLith
installer installed the packages).