[CIG-SHORT] where to find the examples folder in the PyLith Windows binary

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Jun 27 14:23:59 PDT 2013

Cathina,

Might you be trying to open the journal files using File -> Open.
File -> Open is for .cub files that store all the geometry and mesh info
in a binary format. They are useful for saving your work in progress
after you run a journal file.

The journal files are opened from the journal editor. You click on the
tool bar icons with the picture of the scroll.

For more information, please see the Trelis documentation:
http://csimsoft.org -> Support, Visit Documentation -> Online User's
manual. Then navigate to Environment Control-> GUI -> Journal File Editor.