[CIG-SHORT] Fault Output

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Mar 5 12:38:06 PST 2013

Bobby,

To run in parallel with 2 processes (you can try this on your laptop
too) all you do is run with --nodes=2.

For more info on running on a cluster, see the "Configuration on a
Cluster" in the "Installation and Getting Help" chapter of the manual.
Also see the PyLith Wiki
(http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/community/workinggroups/short/workarea/pylith-wiki)
for additional tips.

Brad