[CIG-SHORT] Intermediate Results

BOK10 at pitt.edu BOK10 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 11 11:17:50 PDT 2013

The differences I'm noticing between the two simulations (one with loose
tolerances, and the other with tighter tolerances), is when I'm looking at
how much slip there has been. The time (just based off the timestamp) it
takes for a fault to slip >1m in the loose tolerance model is 300 years
(60 timesteps), whereas in the tight tolerance version it's 100 years (20
timesteps). I'm specifically looking at the length of time it takes for
slip to exceed a certain amount in my problem.

Bobby