[CIG-SHORT] HDF5 and CellFilterAvg

Achraf Koulali Idrissi achraf.koulali at gmail.com
Sun May 26 23:41:15 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have installed the binary version for MacOsX of Pylith 1.8.0 and started
testing the examples.
I've two erros :  one is related to writing the output as HDF5 :

pyre.inventory(error)
 -- timedependent.materials.maxwellplanestrain.outputmatelastic.writer <-
'pylith.meshio.DataWriterHDF5'
 -- could not bind facility 'writer': no factory named 'data_writer' in
'pylith.meshio.DataWriterHDF5'

the second error :

-- pyre.inventory(error)
 -- timedependent.materials.elasticisotropic3d.outputmatelastic.cell_filter
<- 'pylith.meshio.CellFilterAvg'
 -- could not bind facility 'cell_filter': component
'pylith.meshio.CellFilterAvg' not found

If I use the default vtk output I don't get the fisrt error.

Does any one have an idea how to solve this errors ?

Thanks,
--Achraf