[CIG-SHORT] Move to Git repositories

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue May 28 19:09:34 PDT 2013

Sylvain,

I recommend you make the switch too. PETSc switched from mercurial to
git. Matt Knepley and Jed Brown can give you a detailed explanation of
the benefits. It should be even easier to switch Relax to git since it
is a separate repository. We are planning to switch PyLith and its
dependencies to git this summer.

Brad