[CIG-SHORT] Elastoplastic material question

Eric Lindsey elindsey at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 18 17:08:29 PST 2013

The spatial database info got cut off, sorry about that. Here are the
relevant values of the various parameters I'm imposing; these are all
simpleDBs.

spatialdb/x_tract.spatialdb:
// X-coord, Y-coord, shear-traction, normal-traction
0.0  0.0  0.0e+06  -0.2e+06

spatialdb/initial_stress.spatialdb:
// (1) x coordinate (km)
// (2) y coordinate (km)
// (3) stress-xx (Pa)
// (4) stress-yy (Pa)
// (5) stress-xy (Pa)
0.0  0.0 -0.2e+06 -0.2e+06 0.0e+06

spatialdb/mat_druckerprager.spatialdb:
// (1) x coordinate (m)
// (2) y coordinate (m)
// (3) density (kg/m^3)
// (4) vs (m/s)
// (5) vp (m/s)
// (6) friction-angle (degree)
// (7) cohesion (kPa)
// (8) dilatation-angle (degree)
0.0  0.0   2500.0  3000.0  5291.502622129181 30.0 5.0 30.0