[CIG-SHORT] Some problem with the pylith

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Nov 19 09:12:15 PST 2013

Xiao,

The files are located under the directory where PyLith was installed.
The default install location on Windows is Program Files (x86)\PyLith,
and the cygwin terminal starts up in this directory. For example, if you
ran the examples in examples/3d/hex8, the output would be in
Program Files (x86)\PyLith\src\pylith\examples\3d\hex8\output.