[CIG-SHORT] scec branch pylith

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Oct 29 10:41:04 PDT 2013

Nadaya,

The PyLith branch for the SCEC dynamic rupture benchmarks is
https://github.com/geodynamics/pylith/tree/pylith-scecdynrup

You can tell the PyLith installer to install this branch by passing
arguments to configure:
--with-pylith-git=pylith-scecdynrup --with-petsc-tarball

There is a chance the pylith-scecdynrup branch is out of date (I haven't
used it since we did the most recent set of benchmarks last Feb). Let me
know if you encounter problems.