[CIG-SHORT] problems installing pylith

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Feb 25 15:43:19 PST 2014

Xiaowei,

We recommend using the PyLith binary for use of PyLith on desktops and
laptops. This will alleviate the need to build from source.

If for some reason you need to build from the repository, we need more
information. Please send your (1) config.log from configuring the PyLith
installer, (2) config.log from the specific build that failed, and (3)
the entire output of the make for the specific build that failed (you
can run make >& make.log to generate such a log).

Thanks,
Brad