[CIG-SHORT] Plot one point information over time

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Jul 2 14:16:25 PDT 2014

Xiao,

Plotting time histories is usually best done with Matlab or Matplotlib.
Matlab has routines to read datasets from HDF5 files. Slicing along the
time dimension gives you a time history.

See examples/2d/greensfns/strikeslip (or reverse) for how to write
output at arbitrary locations in the domain using OutputSolnPoints.