[CIG-SHORT] PyLith install problem?

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Jun 5 11:14:11 PDT 2014

Will,

There was a problem with trapping errors under Mac OS X in the PyLith
1.9.0 release. Please try to use the v2.0.0 binary (we plan to send out
the release announcement later today). The URL is

https://github.com/geodynamics/pylith/releases/download/v2.0.0rc2/pylith-2.0.0-darwin-10.6.8.tgz

At a minimum this should give you a better error message. If you still
get an error, please send the entire output from running
"pylith axialdisp.cfg". You can do this by capturing it to a log:
pylith axialdisp.cfg >& log.