[CIG-SHORT] Pylith Introduction

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Jun 13 10:01:30 PDT 2014

John,

The slides are posted. Thanks for pointing out the broken link (I fixed it).

I am working on getting the recording posted. The audio is fine, but the
slides don't show up in the recording, although Charles's hands-on stuff
shows up fine. I will contact Lorraine at CIG to see if this is just a
problem with my computer playing things back or the recording for the
slides failed. We will definitely post the recording as soon as we can
since it has the audio and hands-on stuff. In the meantime, please make
use of the 2011 and 2013 tutorials.

Brad