[CIG-SHORT] the error 'Number of dofs in reference cell (3) is not compatible with number of edges (4) in cohesive 93720 for fault 'fault'

LMD lmdofls at 126.com
Sun Jun 22 03:55:09 PDT 2014

Hi Brand and Charles:
    When i tried to set up a 3d subduction model, the error 'Number of dofs in reference cell (3) is not compatible with number of edges (4) in cohesive 93720 for fault 'fault' 'always occurred. Different methods have been tried to specify slip/velocity to the fault,  but they were useless.  I meshed the geometry with Cubit, the commands i used as following: volume all size 3000; mesh volume all.  Would you give me a hand? Thanks a lot.
Regards

Mingdong