[CIG-SHORT] Pylith error in initializing integrators

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Mar 5 16:36:51 PST 2014

If you are using v1.9.0 on a Darwin system, then you are getting an
abort error message rather than the real error message due to a compiler
bug. We have updated the compiler on the buildbot so that this won't be
a problem in future releases. With the switch to git and major changes
to PETSc that are incompatible with PyLith v1.9.0, it would take
significant effort to do another binary release for v1.9.0. Instead, we
hope to release v2.0 in the next couple of weeks.