[CIG-SHORT] links to video tutorials

Eric Heien emheien at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 1 15:09:43 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We moved some of the material to the wiki (http://wiki.geodynamics.org/software:pylith:start) but there’s still a bit on the archived site that needs to be handled.  We’re hiring someone during the summer to go through this, but if there’s anything critical you’d like to move over immediately let me know.

The protocol is that anything moved to the new site or wiki should be marked on the archived site as “Transferred to new site” and changed to be private (as I just did for the old URL).  This way we can make sure we don’t miss or duplicate any material.

-Eric