[CIG-SHORT] Million elements generate in Cubit, and run in pylith

Ma, Xiao xiaoma5 at illinois.edu
Sat May 24 11:35:43 PDT 2014

Hi,
I have two problems .
First I tried to output like 16,000,000 elements mesh from Trelis (or cubit)(which is a large number of elements) , however it failed, give the error "interrupted, cubit exit" , is there a way to generate this large number elements mesh?
Second, then I have successfully generated a 25 km x 25 km domain with mesh size 10m uniformly from Cubit, however I fail to run it in pylith , even I use multi cores to run , --nodes=8;
Error message"mpirun:exit 59" How should I run this big problem on pylith?

Thank you
Xiao