[CIG-SHORT] pylith: friction model

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Nov 7 11:26:35 PST 2014

Massimo,

This is how I configure the friction templates (the environment variable
PYLITH_DIR points to the top-level directory where PyLith is installed):

${HOME}/src/cig/pylith/templates/friction/configure
--prefix=${PYLITH_DIR}  CPPFLAGS="-I${PYLITH_DIR}/include"
LDFLAGS="-L${PYLITH_DIR}/lib"
PYLITH_SWIG_DIR="${PYLITH_DIR}/share/pylith/swig" CC=gcc CXX=g++