[CIG-SHORT] Random distributed heterogeneous medium

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Oct 22 06:12:16 PDT 2014

Xiao,

It is not clear if you mean the material property parameters have random
values or the material property parameters are specified at random
locations.

For parameters with random values, there is no built-in feature that
does this. One could create a special spatial database to implement this.

In either case you should be able to use the provided spatial databases
to specify the material property parameters.