[CIG-SHORT] Checking what values are requested for spatialdb

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Aug 19 08:54:55 PDT 2015

Romain,

In checking the manual, it looks to me like there is a complete list for
the fault in Chapter 6.

You are correct that we don't have similar specifications for the
materials in Chapter 5.. We will get this fixed for the next release.

In the meantime, the best place to look is near the top of the C++
source files in libsrc/pylith/materials.

Brad