[CIG-SHORT] (no subject)

Charles Williams willic3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 22:27:48 PDT 2015

Dear Wajahat,

You are trying to cd into the wrong path.  In your first command you changed directories into examples/twocells.  If you then want to move into twotri3 you do not give the complete path starting from a directory above your current directory.  You just need to do:

cd twotri3

As you can tell from the bash error commands you are trying to move into a nonexistent directory.  Also, it appears that your prompt is set to show your current directory, which should help you figure out where you are.

I would suggest that you find a basic Linux/Unix online tutorial, as it appears that most of your problems are related to not knowing how the command line works.