[CIG-SHORT] Pylith Launching Issue

Renuhaa Asaithambi asaitham at usc.edu
Thu Dec 31 12:54:47 PST 2015

Hi,

I am emailing to find out about the trouble I am facing with launching Pylith in my computer. This is for launching the examples in Pylith.

I was able to change the directory of the file and also display the files in them as shown below.
[https://outlook.office.com/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkADUwMmJmOWZjLWY4OGEtNGI5OC1hYWI2LTdhNDk3ZGFhMzdkOABGAAAAAADdVMW7NWP6RI7ZS2KuZFICBwD1HvyZeZxxT5EQTpLKbpMVAAAAAAEJAAD1HvyZeZxxT5EQTpLKbpMVAAEkmlkcAAABEgAQAAj3QH6z2rNDrqBpNaVbMuE%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=pGOKcLJ2CEiier9bv4OPBfAVXGwkEtMYxTn6l2PIxukUtEf9g0fUhV-AJYQmlNBdvx4NEtwoAJc.]

However, when i try to run the step01.cfg the Pylith still gives me an error message.

[https://outlook.office.com/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkADUwMmJmOWZjLWY4OGEtNGI5OC1hYWI2LTdhNDk3ZGFhMzdkOABGAAAAAADdVMW7NWP6RI7ZS2KuZFICBwD1HvyZeZxxT5EQTpLKbpMVAAAAAAEJAAD1HvyZeZxxT5EQTpLKbpMVAAEkmlkcAAABEgAQAN4IMsXzNeJKtovgfsBZjP4%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=iAEYCLVatUyoyrjeg2h_9fCramkkEtMYXeqO3ELLWxABR0V-oCE5nZCiPqeW29jAB3P5lYypvgk.]

Renuhaa Asaithambi, MSc, P.E.

PhD Candidate Petroleum Engineering
<http://iris.usc.edu/Images/viterbi-signature.gif>[http://iris.usc.edu/Images/viterbi-signature.gif]