[CIG-SHORT] Bizarre normal_dir inversion

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Feb 2 11:52:11 PST 2015

Romain,

Matt fixed a related problem in Dec/Jan in our current development
version. I would like to see if it resolves your issue. Can you send me
a tarball of all of your input files?

We are getting very close to a bugfix release, so I would really like to
see if we have something else that needs fixing or it is already fixed.

Thanks,
Brad