[CIG-SHORT] Attachment

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Wed Feb 11 08:21:47 PST 2015

Romain,

We confirmed the bug (sometimes getting an inconsistent fault normal in
a 2-D problem) last week. Matt found he had the correct code for 3-D but
had forgotten to include it in the 2-D part. This is now fixed in PETSc
and the PyLith master branch.

The bug did not always show up when running in parallel- it was highly
dependent on the mesh and partitioning.

We still have one more small bug that Matt is working on before we
release, hopefully no later than next week.