[CIG-SHORT] Problem when building Pylith from source.

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Fri Jul 10 10:52:12 PDT 2015

Laura,

As Matt indicated, we need more information to identify the underlying
problem. Please send the config.log from when you configured the PyLith
installer, the config.log generated in the hdf5-build directory when
HDF5 was configured and a log file of *all* of the output generated by
running make.

Thanks,
Brad