[CIG-SHORT] CPPFLAGS Directory Error

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Thu Jun 4 10:27:40 PDT 2015

Mamun,

If you are adding a Python component, you do not need to build from
source. You can just put the component in your PYTHONPATH.

If you are adding a Python + C++ component, you do need to build from
source in order to insure that the compilers are compatible. The binary
distribution does not contain the compiler binaries or header files.