[CIG-SHORT] Uniform time-stepping for long runs on viscoelastic domain (Brad Aagaard)

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Mon Jun 8 10:02:24 PDT 2015

Michal,

Thanks for determining that your problem was related to
nondimensionalization. What is the minimum relaxation time in your problem?

I would like to reproduce your hang so that we can generate an
appropriate error message, in addition to the more general trapping of
nondimensionalization problems Matt suggested.

Thanks,
Brad